Weedon Architects understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website and We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us or purchase our services. Any personal date We collect will only be used as permitted by law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and“We/Us/Our” means Weedon Architects LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England under partnership no. OC343926 of Harry’s Yard, 176-178 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 1SJ.
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Weedon Architects LLP, unless stated otherwise.
Our VAT number is 747347408
We are regulated by the Architects Registration Board (ARB).
We are a member of the Royal Institute of British Architects and we are an RIBA Chartered Practice.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Your Rights As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
• The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details below)
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you. We only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details below);
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
• The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
• Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided below and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
If you send us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
We use your contact details you have provided to Us so that We can fulfil the supply of services available from our website.
How Do We Use Your Data?
If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section below.
As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data unless you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email or you order Our services, We may use them as follows:
• To reply to your email;
• To verify payments and process refunds;
• To deliver services and process returns
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We will only share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
• Payment provider
• Delivery and courier companies.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data? We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical controls to our data centre.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below.