An LABC Quality award winning mixed use development including 275 apartments is an exciting extension to Nottingham City Centre
The site is located close to the Station on London Road within the local Conservation Area. Consisting of several conjoined
substantial four storey brick buildings with basement, constructed in 1873, the premises were originally used by Messrs. Hicking and Pentecost (now the Hicking Group) for the manufacture and processing of textiles, the project is on a gateway site into Nottingham .
Weedon Architects were appointed by the Client to develop the scheme from an existing design to optimise the Apartments and discharge Planning Conditions. and then novated to the contractor to see the project through to completion.